Note: Early Bird Discount expires September 6
- OFN Member*: $750 | $700 Early Bird
- OFN Ally: $900 | $850 Early Bird
- Start-up CDFI**: $750 | $700 Early Bird
- General Registration: $1,200 | $1,150 Early Bird
- Federal Government Employee: $400
- Student: $550
Day Rate (one day only, no early bird discount)
- General Registration: $375
- Federal Government Employee: $250
- Student: $100
* Available to organizations that are OFN Members in good standing as of the day they register.
** Available to CDFIs that have been actively lending for two years or less.
All refund requests must be sent in writing to Jacqueline Fox at email@example.com. A $50 processing fee will be assessed for cancellations received after September 20. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after September 27.
If you have any questions about conference registration, please contact Jacqueline Fox at 215.320.4313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online pre-registration is required for all sessions
Sessions will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Some instructors have limited the number of registrants for their particular session. OFN reserves the right to contact registrants prior to the Conference to discuss their selections, and if appropriate, to reassign them.
Our Lead Sponsor
BB&T / Fannie Mae / Fifth Third Bank / Northern Trust / SunTrust Bank
Federal Home Loan Bank System / Freddie Mac / Morgan Stanley / NeighborWorks America / PNC Bank, NA / TD Bank
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP / Bank of the West / Capital Plus Financial / Charles Schwab Bank / CIBC / Cinnaire / Deutsche Bank / Flagstar Bank / FUND Consulting / HSBC Bank USA, N.A. / Incapital / Ohio Capital Finance Corporation / PetSmart Charities / RSM US LLP / S&P Global Ratings